March 22, 2013

Cool Japanese Dance





         When I was a young boy, I always hoped that I would have a chance to experience something new. As I remember, when I was in grade 5, I used to see a Japanese traditional dance on TV, and I thought that how it felt if I would one day experience it myself. 

        But everything is possible. We must dare to dream; we must dream. It is just a matter of time. Believe me or not, one day you will meet something beyond your expectation. For instance, I always thought that it was highly unlikely that I would be able to go to Japan, but I dare to dream. And finally my dream have been translated into reality, which is I have a chance to visit Japan twice only in one year.

         When I arrived in Japan at first, I was amazed to see every was completely different from what I used to see in Cambodia. ....(to be continued...)


No comments:

Post a Comment