October 10, 2014

The Pearl in the Sky at Sunset


Holding a Canon Power Shot SX510 HS Wi-fi, with a Zoom Lens 30*IS (4.3-129.0mm 1:3.4-5.8) and containing FCC ID: AZD219 and IC: 498J-219, ready in my hand, I could successfully capture the greatest view of all while taking a road trip to the suburb of Phnom Penh. If not fast enough, I would not have been able to take shots of these arresting photos owing to the sad fact that the sun was sinking so fast to lurk behind the horizon, as if it hurried to meet his long-lost mom. The brightly clear, blue sky turned golden tinged with grey, before letting the stygian darkness take over the place. The view at sunset, albeit only in the blink of an eye, was spectacularly breathtaking, electrifying us, my friends and me, with its glory. 

However I describe its heavenly, totally unbelievable beauty, I still could not help you figure the images in your brain as vividly as when you see them through your own eyes, and hence allow me to take this opportunity to post a few photos below for you to see. I hope these images will sit in your eyeballs as they did to mine. HERE YOU GO!!!

I'd like to name this photo "The Glory of Cambodian Sunset".

I name it "The Reflection"



No comments:

Post a Comment