November 06, 2012

My Heart, a heart of friendship


" Every piece of my heart comprises of love, a love full of friendship."~Empire Nara

A Heart of Friendship
         It has been three months already that I left Japan back to my home country Cambodia. Even though my body is in Cambodia, but my spirit and soul are scattered in the air of the land of Asia, where all of my new-made friends are living. In order to show a hard evidence of how my friendship is so bound with them, I have spent a lot of time designing this heart, the heart full of glorious memories and friendship.

         It is thousands miles way, but I think it's only a short distance because everyday we are closed to each other by the means of social network. We keep in touch with each other on what so called Facebook. Through this way, we are able to hear from each other more often.~~ with Ratanaksamrith YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment